The vicious competition in the LED market price fight, the listing of a large number of unqualified products has violated the true value of LED energy saving, long life, environmental protection, etc. How to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of LED lamps, we should start from the following aspects:
1. Look at the overall “power factor of the lamp”: The low power factor indicates that the driving power and circuit design used are not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the lamp. The power factor is low, and the life of the lamp using no matter how good the lamp beads will not be .
2. Look at the “heat dissipation conditions of lamps-materials, structure”: The heat dissipation of LED lamps is also very important. The lamps with the same power factor and the same quality lamp beads, if the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the lamp beads work at high temperature, the light decay will be very Large, the lamp life will be reduced.
3. Look at “Lamp Bead Quality”: The quality of the lamp beads depends on the chip quality and packaging technology.
4. Look at the driving power used by the lamp. The service life of the power supply is much shorter than that of other parts of the lamp. The life of the power supply affects the overall life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the lamp beads is 50,000 to 100,000 hours. The life span is from 0.2 to 30,000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the service life of the power supply.
5. Look at the light effect: the same lamp power, the higher the light effect, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the smaller the power consumption, the more energy-saving.
6. Look at the efficiency of the power supply. The higher the power supply efficiency, the better, the higher, it means that the smaller the power consumption of the power supply itself, the greater the output power.
7. Does it meet the safety standards?
8. It depends on whether the workmanship is fine.
A good-quality LED lamp, in addition to the main aspects mentioned above, also has different technical requirements according to different use environments, such as moisture, dust, magnetic, and lightning protection.
Post time: Jan-12-2020